Do you want to build a positive human future in a technology-driven world?
Do you have a deep understanding of how digital technology is changing?
Can you deliver enduring results?
MacGregor Black is currently collaborating with an innovation and transformation consultancy on a strategic search for a talented Digital Transformation Director. This is a Full-Time permanent role, based in London.
The ideal candidate will understand how Digital Technology is changing not only interfaces for customers, clients, employees and partners, but also how it is changing the entire IT, data and products/services architecture, best practices and transformation approaches.
- Formulate digital-age modular and highly adaptive end-to-end technology and data architectures
- Drive the implementation of such architectures, both for new entrants and for established players
- Lead on in-depth technical audits
- Assess the suitability of architectural technology and data choices
- Lead and manage the development team
What are we looking for?
- 10+ years of experience in shaping, selling and delivering technology-based transformation projects and programmes, and has worked in a major consultancy and/or in major industry players that have successfully carried out technology-based transformations
- A deep understanding of the most important dynamics in at least one of the B2C, B2B2C and B2B value chains (essential)
- An industry background in Telecoms (given the increasing importance of connected devices and connectivity in general) is preferable
- Complex Programme Management and Stakeholder Management
- Effective communication skills, both bottom-up and top-down
- Ability to appreciate the bidirectional influences and dependencies between business and technology
- Ability to shape and sell complex technology-based transformation programmes
- Ability to lead Consulting Teams
- Ability to develop go-to-market offerings working in collaboration with existing functional and sector teams
Our client is offering a market-competitive six-figure salary for the right candidate, as well as additional benefits including annual performance-based bonus, private medical insurance and transport allowance.
If you think this exciting opportunity could be the next step in your career, contact us today for a confidential discussion.