Director of Customer Engagement
Are you an experienced and accomplished Customer Services Leader within a digital environment?
Can you manage complex functions while also supporting operations and finance with business judgement?
Are you passionate with a history of innovation and problem solving, always putting the customer experience first?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a Leading Brand In The Hospitality Sector on the search for a Director of Customer Engagement. This is a permanent role based in London.
As the Director of Customer Engagement, you will lead and scale the current multi-language support centres across the UK & Europe, setting standards and developing teams as the business continues to grow.
- To lead a diverse set of multi-lingual customer service teams in the UK and across Europe.
- To execute and enhance operational standards and develop new ways of working to meet the group’s exciting growth plans.
- To drive the team’s SLAs and CSAT records to the next level
- You will also be accountable for performance across all UK & European teams.
- To ensure operational excellence by setting strategies and looking for areas of potential growth.
What we are looking for:
- A minimum of 5 – 10 years of proven success in a critical leadership role having shaped multi-lingual & diverse teams, developed procedures, optimized systems, and achieved operational goals
- A customer-first approach with an aptitude for quality driven solutions
- A keen eye for and previous experience leading a customer service team within a high-end brand, providing a first-class service
- Very strong communication, written and verbal skills.
- Very strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to identify & analyse business critical functions, with the ability to propose structured recommendations.
- Previous achievements in a leadership role within a multi-faceted operational capacity.
- The ability to motivate, inspire and create a positive and supportive work environment
On offer is a Competitive Salary + Benefits.
Please contact Liam Viagas today for further information