Are you experienced with Spirits and Liqueurs manufacturing?
Can you provide fantastic customer service?
Can you be innovate and create new products to keep things fresh?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a Leading, Premium Hospitality Client on the search for an Gin Distiller. This is a permanent role based in Llantrisant.
As the Gin Distiller you will report into the Managing Director and oversee the creation of spirits and liqueurs within the distillery whilst delivering excellent customer service
- Be the face of the distillery, welcoming customers during product launches, tastings, trade shows and other events
- Manage the spirits creation and making
- Manage the day to day operation of distilling at the distillery
- Develop new products
- Design a comprehensive sampling recording programmer
- Longer term liquid planning
- Work with the wider team to define and agree with the specifications and processes
- Maintain process log
- Develop the stock management log
- Work with the NPD team to refine existing products and develop new concepts
- Distillery and brand promotion across the trade and consumer press
- Plan development and training
- Maintain distillery accreditations and hygiene and food safety standards
- Work with HMRC to ensure clear reporting
What we are looking for:
- Proven management experience
- Highly numerate and articulate
- Desire to learn and grow with the business
- Proven experience with Spirits and Liqueurs manufacturing
Salary on offer is up to £35k + benefits
Please contact Craig Grainger today for further information