Are you an experienced ecommerce professional?
Do you want to work for a leading specialist retailer in home fitness equipment?
Would you like to be involved in developing a market-leading ecommerce strategy?
MacGregor Black is currently working with a leading specialist retailer in home fitness equipment, searching for an Ecommerce Director. This role will be based in the UK Head Office, in Glasgow.
The Ecommerce Director will be responsible for the profitable running and growth of the website and a team of 5, consisting of developers and designers, focusing on integrating the eCommerce platform through the company's systems. The role will concentrate on the technical side of the platform, particularly SEO and UX.
- Driving sales across all areas of the business including the web store, retail store portfolio, commercial and trade divisions by true omnichannel, customer centric marketing
- Optimising the customer journey by monitoring and acting on key metrics such as traffic, conversion and abandonment rates, average order value etc
- Constantly improving product content to increases conversion rates
- Driving constant improvement and innovation in web shop customer experience
- Coordinating with product and offline marketing teams to support business strategy and ensure a consistent cross-channel experience
What are we looking for?
We are looking for someone with a retail ecommerce background, with demonstrable results in website management and driving online sales. The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge of digital marketing and a strong understanding of the customer journey. Management and budget experience is essential, and an interest in fitness/sport is strongly desired.
Our client is offering a highly-competitive salary package. If you think this role is right for you, get in touch today.