Do you have proven website management experience?
Are you an expert in online sales strategies?
Do you want to work with leading international consumer goods brands?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a Branded Consumer Goods Brand on the search for an eCommerce Manager. This is a permanent role based in South Wales.
As the E-Commerce Manager you will own all aspects of the website experience and be responsible for delivering against targets and managing budgets. As a website optimisation expert, other duties include project managing site development and updates for the E-commerce side of the business, working with co-workers and external consultants / agencies and ensuring that the brand message and goals align with the rest of the company. Other integral duties include leading the digital marketing strategy across all digital channels including PPC, SEO, Email and Social Media.
- Taking ownership of the E-Commerce strategy
- Day-to-day running of brand ecommerce websites including proposition, sales, optimisation and UX
- Overseeing design and development of the brand website and managing external site development agencies
- Monitor web analytics and review and improve design * layout and optimise the customer journey & experience
- Understand site usability and customer sticking points to develop ongoing site improvements
- Drive acquisition and retention improvements by developing strategic plans for ditgital marketing channels including: SEO and Paid Search / paid social advertising / email marketing
- Manage external agencies and digital marketing specialists
- Develop and execute detailed improvement roadmaps
- Compile accurate reports on site traffic and sales whilst identifying opportunities
What we are looking for:
- Proven website management experience in the E-Commerce space
- Key understanding of web analytics; tools, reporting and insights
- A passion for improving user experience and conversion rate performance
- Experience of managing people & working with external agencies to implement projects
- Experience working on and managing digital marketing strategies
- Experience of content management, social media and copywriting with an attention to detail
- A good communicator and team player who must be prepared to be hands on
- Educated to degree or equivalent level, ideally in a relevant subject
- Experience working within a retail-led industry is desirable
Salary on offer is up to £45k
Please contact Emily McMahon today for further information