Do you have experience in the working with pure play customers within the ecommerce channel?
Are you experienced in leading an E-commerce strategy across EMEA regions?
Can you drive sales, growth, and brand exposure through dynamic digital marketing campaigns?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a Global Leading Consumer Goods Brand on the search for an E-commerce Manager. This is a permanent role based in Yorkshire.
As the E-commerce Manager you will develop and execute an online sales and marketing strategy for our EMEA Ecommerce business across all retail channels.
- Strategically build and execute the EMEA Ecommerce and Digital Marketing plan to drive revenue across the online channels and customers
- Collaborate with the Amazon Sales team to ensure a smooth customer journey and brand optimisation
- Work effectively with the National Account Managers to define the online strategy to implement across more traditional accounts
- Identify key EMEA "Pure play" accounts that the business should be working with
- Analyse the website across Europe and other key markets, making recommendations for improvements
- Evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple .com channels and customer touch points
- Manage relevant content changes that will increase the ranks of key branded and non-branded search terms
- Oversees EMEA online product review creation and assure review content for new launches; assist with negative product sentiment responses
- Work closely with the US Ecommerce team to ensure strong working relationships and sharing of best practice across the business
What we are looking for:
- Ideally 3 years of proven working experience in digital marketing; experience in pure play ecommerce channel or other ecommerce channel experience required
- Relevant experience leading and managing SEO/SEM
- Deep knowledge of ecommerce platform strengths and limitations
- Experience with creation of email/CRM marketing campaigns
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint and able to get quickly up to speed with business intelligence systems
- Experience with Oracle and Magento platforms a plus
- Strong analytical ability and experience with Google analytics
- Self-motivated, organized, and a strategic thinker
- Multi-lingual would be beneficial