Do you have experience with PPC / SEO and other digital marketing?
Have you worked in high growth business in FMCG?
Can you analyse marketing data and present this in a clear and concise manner?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a High Growth Premium Brand in The Drinks Industry on the search for an E-commerce Specialist. This is a permanent home-based role.
As the E-commerce Specialist you will drive sales and repeated purchase through our e-commerce channels
- Drive our eCommerce customer journey & operation internationally (UK & Germany currently)
- Take a mix of P&L control and account delivery
- Lead and support the delivery of Digital Marketing and eCommerce strategy
- Maximise the performance of our B2C ecommerce routes to market (website and Amazon)
- Create and deliver a marketing strategy for both our website and Amazon
What we are looking for:
- Strong Track record with PPC/SEO/marketing campaigns, including Amazon marketing
- Passion for B2C e-Commerce and optimising the customer journey (and lifetime customer value)
- Experienced in an end to end execution to improve growth metrics and conversion rates
- Effective project management abilities in order to successfully oversee multiple initiatives
- Being relentless in pursuit of growth and crazy about scalability
- Excellent (technical) abilities with growth hacking tools for email marketing campaigns, CRM, SEO, PPC, A/B testing, marketing purposes and to automate workflows
This is a great opportunity to be part of a high-growth, quirky and premium brand, developing strategies and plans that will drive growth in terms of brand building and online sales.
On offer is a competitive salary + benefits.
Please contact Geoff Bowman today for further information