Can you identify digital opportunities to maximise brand potential?
Are you an organised project manager?
Can you work effectively under pressure?
MacGregor Black is currently supporting a lifestyle sporting goods brand, on a strategic and pivotal search for an Ecommerce Project Manager. This is a Full-Time, Fixed Term Contract for 12 Months, based in South East England.
The Ecommerce Project Manager will be responsible for delivering successful, effective eCommerce projects to grow company revenue.
- Maximising digital opportunities that satisfy consumers
- Deepen the business understanding of good ecommerce through identifying KPIs and strong communication both written and oral
- Manage external agencies to align with internal direction
- Working with the commercial team to prioritise workflow
- Collaborate with internal cross functional teams
- Evaluate business opportunities to drive revenue and save costs
- Identify and problem solve challenges in a timely fashion
- Project management including planning and reporting
- Ensure the site meets the brand values of the business
- Effective communication from requirements gathering, building business cases, managing robust user testing and ongoing reporting
- Lead all live projects, ensuring budgets and timescales are adhered to
What are we looking for?
- Experience of working within a retail and/or branded business, ideally within a B2C environment
- Experience of delivering multiple ecommerce projects from conception to go live, on time and on budget
- Confidence in driving business forward
- Ability to work under pressure
- An interest in sporting goods
- Establishing and enforcing policy directions on projects, products & services
- Fluent English (spoken and written) is essential
- Knowledge of UX
- Basic understanding of Web analytics
Contact us today to find out more.