Do you have a passion for luxury lifestyle brands (watches accessories and eyewear)?
Do you have a strong working knowledge of the European Retail Market?
Are you bilingual with English fluency?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a World-Leading Manufacturer & Distributor Of Luxury And Lifestyle Brands on the search for an Ecommerce Sales Manager. This is a permanent role based in Milan, with travel around the EU.
As the Ecommerce Sales Manager you will drive the main focus on managing successful integration of new business and developing a long-term strategy for the European region. You will manage multiple digital key accounts and provide solution for further business growth, whilst being a key partner for stakeholders.
- Responsible for execution of account digital marketing plans, including exclusive collections and collaborations
- Definition of marketing strategy and market segmentation
- Definition and implementation of sales strategy with the main targeted Digital Accounts (Amazon, Zalando, Yoox, ASOS and Otto Group)
- Execution of account sales plans to deliver company target
- Definition and optimization of online assortment adapting it to each account positioning (premium, price leader, deal)
- Definition of commercial agreements, order development and selection of proposals
- Determination of delivery plan for consumers
- Create and maintain strong relationships with partners
- Research of new leads and new business opportunities
What we are looking for?
- Minimum of 3 years' commercial experience, ideally within a B2B environment
- Experience of working with ecommerce pure players and holding established relationships
- Experience of working in a start-up company is desirable
- Proficient in planning development strategies
- A sales mindset and a consultative approach to solving problems
- Knowledge of working within international markets
- Strong communication, negotiation skills and a passion for sales
- Driven to achieve corporate objectives
- Fluent in English, a second language is desirable
- Self-starter mentality, ability to work in a hands-on, entrepreneurial business culture.
On offer is a competitive salary + benefits package for the suitable candidates.
Please contact Harriet Stout today for further information