Do you have experience with alternative energy solutions?
Are you able to travel within the role with overnight stays?
Are you able to liaise with both internal teams and external customers succinctly?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a Leading Global Manufacturer of Energy Storage Systems on the search for an Electrical Engineer. This is a permanent role based in Utrecht, Netherlands.
As the Electrical Engineer your role will be to serve as an important technical interface with customers and be responsible for supporting proposals, running design and performance software for solar, microgrid and energy storage designs, project design and implementation, and performing related roles.
- Serve as the technical point of contact for our customers and partners to support sales effort from initial contact through project implementation
- Serve as the internal technical liaison and point of coordination between sales, engineering and product management to ensure efforts align to meet customer/project needs in line with our business objectives
- Assist with the development of proposal documents including pricing quotations, developing full requirements proposals (deliverables list, schedule, budget, certifications, etc.) required to successfully submit a proposal or project
- Support and/or lead presentations to customers on technical aspects of our products and services
- Assist with design, single line diagrams, and implementation of electrical systems, subsystems, or printed circuit board designs, along with necessary calculations and design for alternating current systems
- Provide quality control review of marketing materials, proposals and customer deliverables for technical accuracy and compliance with customer requirements
- Be proactive in identifying and communicating opportunities to improve how we operate as a team and as a business
What we are looking for:
- Electrical engineering experience involving solar, alternative energy & microgrid related technologies
- Demonstrated capability to use simulation and design tools to support proposals and facilitate sales activities
- Bachelor of Science degree in related field (i.e., electrical engineering), 5+ years electrical experience strongly preferred
- Solid communication skills (written, verbal) that include direct experience in customer presentations and interactions and proposal writing
- Be versatile team player with can-do attitude that can consistently rise to the occasion in a fast growing and rapidly evolving business
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to effectively engage with all aspects of our business internally (e.g., various business teams) and externally (customers, partners, multi-cultural dimension)
- Willingness to travel up to 20% of the time (potentially international) with overnight stays required
- High degree of self-motivation
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Electrical Engineer to join a leading company looking to continue their global growth.
On offer is a Competitive Salary + Benefits.
Please contact Craig Grainger today for further information.