Are you technically minded and looking for a new challenge?
Can you proactively monitor standards and improvements within an FMCG culture?
Do you have excellent commercial awareness?
MacGregor Black is currently collaborating with a wholesale meats brand on a search for an Engineer. This role is based in the West Midlands.
- To comply with and help maintain health and safety standards within the Engineering and Production Departments
- To carry out breakdown repairs, planned maintenance and one-off improvements/ modifications to equipment, services and buildings
- To record all work on equipment for entry into the Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) system
- Work as a team player within the production department providing a customer service-based relationship with all members of the production team
What are we looking for?
- Food Hygiene qualification
- Health & Safety qualification
- Completed Engineering Apprenticeship, or equivalent
- Experience of working within a food manufacturing environment
- Ability to be flexible in terms of working hours
- Steam boilers and systems experience
You must be: a Communicator, an Influencer, Results-Driven, Self-Motivated and a Problem-Solver.
Our client is offering a competitive salary and benefits scheme for the right candidate.
Get in touch with us today.