Do you have experience within a food production environment?
Are you passionate about delivering quality products to your customers?
Are you able to work at pace while maintaining a consistent level of output?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a Leading Food Manufacturer on the search for an Engineering Manager. This is a permanent role based in North Yorkshire.
As the Engineering Manager you will, you will drive engineering support and develop the highest of standards; to lead and manage the on-site engineering team ensuring that the team achieves the required level of skill and performance standards to ensure that buildings, plant and equipment is serviced, maintained and operationally safe and meet the current and future needs of the business.
- Develop and implement a PPM schedule to ensure all plant and equipment is fit for purpose
· Develop and drive a programme of TPM that supports efficiency gains and up-skills colleagues
- Monitor and manage daily priorities of team of Maintenance Engineers ensuring breakdown issues are resolved quickly and cost effectively
· Control of contractors, permits to work, insurance and H&S requirements
· Maintain, update and communicate relevant Engineering policies and procedures
- Forecast annual budget for engineering and manage activity and stock levels within budget
- To be responsible for the recommendation of measures to be taken and of equipment that should be purchased/installed in connection with the security of the Company site
What are we looking for?
- Degree educated, or equivalent
- Experienced and accomplished Engineering manager in a food manufacturing facility with increasing responsibilities
- Strong focus on developing excellence, ability to lead the Engineering team and proactively develop colleagues to optimise machine performance
· Strong problem solving, negotiating, and decision-making skills with the proven ability to manage complex situations.
- Able to demonstrate delivery of engineering improvements in previous roles
Salary on offer is up to £45k + Benefits
Please contact Craig Grainger today for further information