Can you prioritize and enable data delivery to increase business effectiveness?
Do you have experience of working in complex business environments?
Do you want to work with respected organisations in the public and private sectors?
MacGregor Black is currently working with a global IT provider, on a search for a talented Enterprise Data Architect. This role is based in London and may involve a significant amount of travel within the UK and Europe, therefore, flexibility is required.
- As an Enterprise Data Architect, you will be integral to the delivery of client projects and the overall development of our growing practice
- Working as part of consultancy projects within our high-performing, collaborative teams
- Present data solutions and influence key stakeholders in our client groups
- Assist our clients to drive towards strategic architecture goals and objectives by enhancing the coherence, quality, security and availability of organisation's data assets, by developing their architecture roadmap
What are we looking for?
- A deep understanding of key technical developments in your area of expertise and the ability to explain what they mean for our clients
- Ability to lead the definition of information and data models, data governance structures and processes
- Experience of working in complex environments across multiple business and technology domains
- Experience in "bridging the gap" between functional and non-functional teams