Event Producer (Events Agency)
Are you an experienced event producer?
Do you want to work for a leading events agency in the heart of London?
Do you want to work with some of the leading B2B and B2C brands in the world?
MacGregor Black is currently working with a leading experiential marketing agency on the search for a Live Event Producer.
As Events Producer, you will work with internationally renowned clients delivering large scale event led campaigns. You are capable of working under pressure, have great technical knowledge, and a creative problem solver.
What is expected of you in the Event Producer role:
- Team Player, able to work under pressure and creatively solve problems
- Manage multiple projects concurrently
- Work from planning through delivery of events led marketing campaigns
- Work with the support of in-house and external creatives, designers and your line manager
- Ensure Health and Safety Compliance
- Great communication skills and able to manage clients expectations and timescales, delivering on time and to budget
- You may be asked to travel nationally as well as internationally
- You may be asked to work unsociable hours
What are we looking for?
- 4+ years Relevant agency experience on consistent £100k+ budgets (both B2B / B2C)
- Experience in a board range of tier 1 venues (inc. Royal Parks, Network Rail, GLA, Airports etc.)
- Experience in receiving and responding to a client brief, including coming up with creative concepts, budgets and writing presentations
- Going above and beyond what has been asked, able to add value throughout the marketing campaign
- Attention to detail, in all aspects including timescale management, budgeting, creative
- Able to demonstrate onsite event management skills
You must be: Creative, Adaptable, a Communicator, Organised, Broad Thinking, Target Driven, Presentable and Detail Orientated.
The Salary on offer is up to £35k plus benefits.
Please apply if this sounds like the right role for you.