Are you an excellent communicator with skills in time-management and organisation?
Do you want to work for an exciting, award-winning luxury drinks brand?
Do you have a strong commercial and luxury brand focus?
Macgregor Black are currently working with a well-established fine wine client, seeking to further expand their International Sales Team, recruiting for an Export Manager - Hong Kong. This role is home-based in Hong Kong, reporting to the Global head of sales.
This role will be responsible for managing and increasing the distribution network, driving key listings and increasing brand awareness for the On-Trade and Premium Off-Trade in Hong Kong and Singapore. The distribution network will potentially increase within the next few years.
- Establish and maintain export markets by delivering profitable growth whilst enhancing the brand positioning
- To create and implement annual brand plans ensuring internal and external cooperation to achieve financial targets and improve brand positioning
- Coordinate sales efforts to ensure consistent with strategy as well as achieving of financial targets
- Research and prioritise potential new markets including analysis of economic conditions
- Produce business plans for new markets
- Work with marketing to coordinate new market launches and maximise sales opportunities
- Conduct detailed analysis of routes to market in new countries
- Lead commercial negotiations when entering into partnerships
- Manage sales data from international markets and produce regular reports on sales and marketing activity
- Report and manage P&L's by each market
- To monitor competition and increase industry knowledge
- Constantly strive to obtain and maintain listings in prestigious On-Trade venues
- To produce sales forecasts to feed into the Company's long-term plans
· Experience of working within the beverages industry
· Evidence of growing sales in export markets
· Ability to build strong relationships and work autonomously while staying highly motivated
· Ability to work under pressure and meet targets
· Excellent Excel, Power-point and research skills
· Strong negotiation skills with the ability to influence at all levels
Having a strong academic background as well as a wine related qualification would be desirable, but not essential. A network of international contacts in the wine trade would also be beneficial.
Our client is Our client is offering a generous salary package with excellent additional benefits. If you are an out-going, organised, and focused individual and this role sounds like a good fit for you then please apply today.