Export Sales Manager
Are you a proven Export Sales Manager across the Far East & Asia markets?
Do you have a passion for protein?
Do you have excellent people skills, business acumen and work ethics?
MacGregor Black is currently supporting a global supplier of protein, on a search for an Export Sales Manager. This is a Full-Time permanent role and location is flexible across the UK&I.
- The sale of the Group's beef & lamb to existing and new customers in Asia.
- The development of new markets in Asia.
- Understanding the customers' commercial and technical requirements.
- Working closely with the production, logistics and finance teams.
- Ownership, management and delivery of your quarterly / annual sales budget.
Skills & Experience
- The ability to develop relationships with people.
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with proven negotiation skills.
- High numerical aptitude with strong analytical skills.
- Self-starting team player with the attitude, energy and motivation to get results in a fast paced, challenging environment.
- Organised with a high level of attention to detail and strong Microsoft Office skills.
- Willingness to travel internationally.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar sales or trading role is essential.
- Experience of selling into the Philippine, Japanese and South Korean markets is an advantage.
- A third level qualification in International Business or Agriculture is an advantage.
Our client is offering a market-competitive salary with excellent additional benefits for the right candidate. If you think you can secure the functionality of the business to drive extensive and sustainable growth, we want to hear from you.
Contact Phil Stead for a confidential discussion today.