Are you an Extrusion Manager looking to take the next step in your career?
Can you manage a large team of production staff in order to deliver the most effective results?
Are you an enigmatic, dynamic and commercially astute leader who can deliver results from a business strategy?
MacGregor Black is currently working on an opportunity with a leading packaging supplier to the FMCG Sector, for an Extrusion Manager. The role is based in Bridgwater.
As the Extrusion Manager you will agree and deliver the Extrusion department operational budget whilst ensuring continuous improvement across the KPI's, working in alignment with Guillin values and in full compliance with all Health and Safety requirements.
· Leadership - Lead by example, motivate and coach/develop employees.
· Encourage team to work collectively to achieve all targets.
· Ensure clear communication channels are in place at all levels.
· Ensuring compliance to all quality and GMP requirements.
· Managing the labour budget to achieve the planned labour cost/kg.
· Working flexibly with production planning to ensure customer service is maintained.
· Other duties not mentioned above, as assigned by the Operations Director.
What are we looking for?
· Experience managing large teams (production staff)
· Ability to work autonomously
· Experience with Extrusion would be highly advantageous
· Ability to effectively implement business strategy, delivering strong results
· Ability to think on your feet and implement continuous improvement on the fly
· Willing to work out of hours when required (out of hours calls, board meetings and travel around Europe etc.)
This is a great chance for an Extrusion Manager to join a leading company and have a tangible effect on output and results.
Salary is up to £60k + Benefits - relocation package available.
Please get in touch with Craig Grainger today for more information.
Up to £55000.00 per annum
8 months ago