Are you an expert in equipment and production within manufacturing?
Are you an effective problem-solver with an analytical mindset?
Can you motivate and lead a team?
MacGregor Black is currently supporting a leading chilled food processor, on a search for a highly-organised an experienced Factory Manager, based in North Lincolnshire.
The Factory Manager will be responsible for contributing to and carrying out production strategy decisions, overseeing the workers and the equipment they operate on the factory floor.
- Inspecting the quality of finished products to check on machine and operator efficiency
- Delegating machine operation, quality control, and maintenance tasks to factory employees
- Analysing production data and making strategic recommendations to decision makers
- Maintaining a content and motivated workforce through interpersonal communication and conflict resolution skills
- Evaluating the talent of new hires and training them on policies and procedures
- Create Production Data Reports and Present them to Decision Makers
- Analyse Factory Production Data and Devising Improvement Strategies as Necessary
- Create and Enforce Quality Control Standard Operating Procedures
What are we looking for?
- Minimum of five years' experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in protein (fish or meat)
- Historical customer relationships with major retailers (Marks & Spencer, ASDA etc) is highly desirable
- Educated to degree-level is desirable, ideally within Industrial Engineering, Logistics or Business Management, or equivalent
- Knowledge of quality control processes
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong interpersonal skills and a passion for leading people
- An excellent multi-tasker
- Confident in using Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
Our client is offering a highly-competitive salary plus excellent additional benefits for the right candidate.#
Full-Time and Interim opportunities available. Contact us today for a further discussion.