Senior Production Manager
Are you a hands on manager able to lead a small team?
Can you manage a change process with minimal impact on output?
Do you want to develop your career?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a Division of a Large Group on the search for a Senior Production Manager. This is a permanent role based in Stowmarket.
As the Senior Production Manager you will help to implement change and manage growth in a small factory with a £1m + turnover.
- Procurement of high and low risk foods
- Supply Chain and production planning
- Coaching and managing a team
- Ensure that change is smooth with minimal effect on factory output
- Ensuring stable and sustained growth
What we are looking for:
- Hands on attitude to lead from the floor up
- Ability to set and deliver medium and long term objectives
- Food Safety Qualification, Min L3, Ideally L4
- HACCP, Min L3, Ideally L4
- Health & Safety, ideally NEBOSH, Min IOSH
After the change has been implemented there will be opportunities to further progress in the company up to the senior team and assist in the operational development of the business.
On offer is a competitive salary + benefits package.
Please contact Craig Grainger today for further information