Do you have a keen eye for details and spotting potential issues?
Are you able to work in a fast-paced environment?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a growing business on the search for a Finance Assistant. This is a permanent role based in Newcastle.
As the Finance Assistant you will work within the finance team and be responsible for all financial functions of the purchase ledger, dealing with queries and account reconciliations.
- Responsible for all Financial Functions of the Sales Ledger
- Management and reconciliation of all Accounts
- Analysing of overhead expenditure and proposing budgetary notifications where needed
- Reconciliation and Journal Postings for Purchase Ledger, Sales Ledger and Nominal Ledger
- Management of the Monthly Payroll, including expenses and reconciliation prior to submitting
What we are looking for:
- Experience working as a bookkeeper/ in a finance role
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy within your work
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to prioritise and be efficient in your work
This job is well suited to someone who is an excellent communicator with ability to detect issues and escalate where needed.
Salary on offer is up to £20k + benefits.
Please contact Nichola Saul today for further information