Finance Business Partner
Are you a qualified accountant?
Do you have experience within a manufacturing environment?
Can you effectively communicate with stakeholders at both an operational and management level?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a Leading UK Food Manufacturer on the search for a Finance Business Partner. This is a permanent role based in Aberdeen.
As the Finance Business Partner, you will work closely with the Site Manager and management team, creating a real and active partnership. You will be a key and proactive member of the site management team, acting as the interface between finance and operation.
- Provide 'real time' support and analysis, be a trusted adviser and to add value that will enable and assist in decision making, based on the management information provided
- Take financial results and translate into meaningful actions to help drive improvements at the site
- Communicate the message, understand your audience and deliver information in a clear and user-friendly manner
- Assisting in development of site's financial and operational planning processes
- Provide a robust review and commentary of site's weekly/monthly accounts and bridge, turning results in to action plan for site improvements
- Deliver detailed monthly financial and operational analysis of site's performance against weekly actuals and the site/group budget
- Provide guidance, support and timely management information to site SLT to enable risk management and business opportunities
- Development of site KPI process with daily/weekly reviews
- Improve site financial and operational performance by finding opportunities for margin improvement, KPI improvements and other financial projects
- Responsible for annual site budgeting process
- Identify and implement financial process efficiencies and improvements
- Improve quality and accuracy of site financial data and reporting
- Understand and anticipate the needs of both operations and management
- Interpret data, order and assess its value
- Present the findings to the relevant stakeholders in a clear and concise way
- Draw on 'big' and 'small' data, selecting the appropriate tools to manipulate, analyse and interpret it in sophisticated, audience-appropriate ways
- Form accurate, evidence-based opinions
- Well-developed sense of ethics and be prepared to stand up for these principles
What we are looking for:
- Qualified accountant with relevant experience, ideally within manufacturing environment
- Preferably experienced in FMCG environment
- Robust IT skills, particularly suing Excel to an advanced level
- Sound understanding of manufacturing operational processes and relevant performance drivers
- Confident approach with ability to manage, interact, influence and guide, with all levels, creating strong working relationships
- Commercially aware
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong stakeholder management
- Good presentation skills
- Outstanding problem-solving, time management and planning skills
- Learn from the past but future orientated
- Comfortable with risk management and working with ambiguity
This is a great opportunity for a Finance Business Partner to deliver financial and commercial support helping to shape the strategy and direction of the business.
Salary on offer is up to £70K + Benefits.
Please contact Nichola Saul today for further information