Do you want to work for a globally recognised food group?
Are you an out-of-the-box thinker and rigorous problem solver?
Do you want to be part of a friendly, engaged and effective financial team?
MacGregor Black is currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity for a first class, highly commercial Finance Director to join one of our well-renowned clients.
We are looking for someone who can hit the ground running, bringing their excellent commercial experience in accounting to advise on what is needed to achieve key results and the overall Company vision.
What you'll do:
· Deliver well-constructed operating plans and budgets that are clearly communicated and owned by the business
· Understand true business performance, updating forecasts appropriately and performance managing the business to agreed targets
· Own and drive relevant supporting processes e.g. financial analysis on strategic and operational plans, targets and business drivers, sign offs on commercial deals
· Ensure timely and accurate financial and management reporting and make current processes around month end closing and audits more efficient and effective
· Ensure that company financial systems are robust, compliant and support current activities and future growth
· Ensure that the regulatory requirements of all statutory bodies are met
Who you are:
· ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified with PQE
· Educated to Degree level
· Previous experience in a commercial role with demonstrable senior business partnering capabilities
· Experience working within a Group, liaising with central functions
· Demonstrated ability to engage and influence key stakeholders
· Experience in financial control/audit and subsequent experience at corporate (preferably within an expanding company)
· Experience building accurate financial models and forecasts to support day-to-day business as well as to inform strategy and areas for investment
· Good communication, organizational, and time management skills
· Ability to independently manage multiple priorities in a fast paced and deadline driven environment
Our client is offering a market competitive salary as well as excellent additional benefits. If you think this role sounds right for you then please apply today.