Do you have experience within an FMCG environment?
Do you have strong negotiation and influencing skills?
Are you able to mentor and develop a team?
MacGregor Black are partnering with growing business who are on the search for a Financial Controller. This is a permanent role based in North Yorkshire.
As the Financial Controller, reporting directly to the CFO, you will manage a small team and take responsibility for all aspects of the finance function. You will be responsible for effective management reporting, statutory compliance and will regularly liaise and influence the leadership team to aid decision making. You will be a key contact for external parties including suppliers and auditors.
- Managing the finance function to ensure effective controls
- Providing financial analysis and advising the CFO and leadership board to support key decision-making
- Reviewing and presenting monthly management accounts, including reporting on the company's trading and financial position within agreed timescales
- Preparing annual financial budgets for board approval to include profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow
- Lead an ERP systems implementation from a financial perspective
- VAT Tax Submissions and working with external advisors
- Managing a small finance team
- Responsible for reporting KPIs and financial performance
What we are looking for:
- Have a good understanding of a fast-moving businesses
- Be a qualified accountant
- Have experience of preparing VAT returns other taxation returns
- Analytical skills
This is a great opportunity for and experienced financial controller to join a leading retailer and become an integral part of their continued growth and success
On offer is a competitive salary + benefits.
Please contact Nichola Saul today for further information