Financial Controller (Part Time)
Do you have experience in the growth and development of a SME?
Are you CIMA or ACA Qualified?
Are you willing and able to work on a part time, permanent basis in a senior management capacity?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a Growing FMCG Producer and Distributor on the search for a Financial Controller. This is a permanent role based in Gloucestershire.
Due to the companies ongoing growth they are looking to bring in a Financial Controller to help set up some key functions.
- Produce full monthly accounts (P&L, cashflow, b/s etc.) with a commentary
- Analyse the all areas of the business and suggest areas for improvement, ie. Look at the productivity in the roaster and production units
- Forecast cashflows tied into the key customer metrics
- Examine and improve stock control
- Help with the transition to a larger premises
- Supervise the bookkeeper and liaise with accountants
What we are looking for:
- Willing to work on a permanent, part time basis - c-2-3 days per month, but possibly more at the start of employment, all in a senior management capacity
- CIMA or ACA qualification
- Demonstrable real hands on experience of helping a smaller business grow
- IT Skills and confidence in implementing both finance and other IT systems would be highly advantageous
- Strong commercial acumen and instinct
- Experience using Shopify, QuickBooks, Veego or Cropster would also be highly advantageous
Salary on offer is up to £60k (Pro rata) including benefits (also pro Rata).
Please contact Nichola Saul today for further information