Fine Wine Manager
Are you fluent in both English and Japanese?
Do you have an established sales history within the wine Industry in Japan?
Do you have an advanced knowledge of wine?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a Privately Owned Collection of Premium Wineries on the search for a Fine Wine Manager. This is a permanent role based in Tokyo, Japan.
As the Fine Wine Manager you will be responsible for the placement and promotion of the Fine Wines from the company's portfolio in premium accounts within Japan. This will include hotels, high end restaurants, boutique wine shops and wine collector's cellars.
What we are looking for:
- Advanced knowledge of wine, to at least sommelier level or above
- Confident to present wines to small and large groups of people, and able to tailor conversations and pitches to those both with and without a strong knowledge of wine
- Established sales history within the wine industry in Japan
- Extensive list of existing contacts in the fine wine business
- Excellent inter communication skills and the ability to work within a matrix team structure
- Working business level fluency in English or French, as well as high level of written and spoken Japanese
- Willing to travel within the role, with an existing right to work in Japan
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Wine manager to join a brand as they look to grow their reputation internationally. You will spearhead the development of the Japanese market and be a leading brand ambassador.
On offer is a competitive salary + benefits package.
Please contact Geoff Bowman today for further information