Senior National Account Manager
Are you an ambitious Account Manager looking for a new challenge?
Do you have the hunger to grow complex customer relationships with major supermarkets?
Are you a forward-thinking commercial professional who is both customer & people focussed?
MacGregor Black is currently working with a leading FMCG manufacturer, on a strategic search for a Senior National Account Manager. This is a Full-Time permanent role, based in the West Midlands, with flexibility to work from home as and when required.
The Senior National Account Manager will have full P&L responsibility for the company's account portfolio, maintaining business relationships and generate new profitable business within existing categories.
- Regularly review KPI targets both internally and with the customer. Implement actions to ensure all targets will be met
- Prepare monthly account budgets
- Improve Account and Product profitability
- Present Brand Plans to the Customer
- Collaboratively work with the Customer and our NPD team to plan, develop and initiate new product initiatives
- Agree profitable promotional activity based on capacity availability and financial data.
- Manage product mix to maximise margins
- Direct multi-level customer contact across all relevant functions
- Drive distribution of existing and new products
- Negotiate all elements of pricing, terms and promotions
What are we looking for?
- Degree-level educated or equivalent
- Experience of working within the food manufacturing sector
- Experience of working with Branded and Own Label products is desirable
- Motivated and positive approach
- Results orientated, driven to succeed and excel
- Strong team player who cooperates and collaborates internally
Our client is offering a highly-competitive salary with excellent additional benefits for the right candidate.
Please apply if this sounds like the right opportunity for you.