Front End Developer
Are you able to work in a fast paced commercial environment?
Do you have previous experience with React.js?
Can you look at a problem from different angles and come up with the best solution?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a Pioneering, Tech Driven Energy Supplier on the search for a Front End Developer. This is a permanent role based in Newcastle.
As the Front End Developer your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing. You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will also coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
What we are looking for:
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with SASS
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools
- Quick learner and dealing with fast paced environments
- Portfolio of work done personally or within a team
- Knowledge of React Native
- Knowledge of NodeJS/Express
- UI design experience
This is a great opportunity for a Front End Developer to work with innovative customer focussed UI across web portals and mobile apps.
Salary on offer is up to £35k + Benefits. Please contact Geoff Bowman today for further information