Functional and Technical Architects/Analysts
Are you an experienced architect, knowledgeable in the financial industry?
Do you want to work for an impressive global financial institution?
Are you strategic and focused with a strong dedication to quality?
Macgregor Black are currently resourcing experienced Functional and Technical Architects / Analysts for a client based in Canary Wharf, London. This company is one of the largest banks in the world and currently rolling out a new global finance platform to host new Product Control and Finance processes.
Typical duties would include:
· Analysis / testing of current systems (Technical)
· Delivery of technical specifications for data migrations and strategic changes (Technical)
· Extensive Stakeholder and/or data requirement gathering (Technical or Functional)
· Modelling and Architectural Design (Functional)
· Analysis and Design (Functional)
· Quality Assurance (Functional)
You should have at least 5 years' experience working on large-scale IT Projects in the Financial Industry.
· Business, process and technical analysis skills (Technical)
· Knowledge of sub-ledger systems (Technical)
· Expertise in Investment Banking Products (Technical or Functional)
· UML experience a must (Functional)
· Good knowledge on MDA and code generation process (Functional)
Our client can offer competitive rates, unique project experience with exposure to many new technologies and a long-term contract opportunity. Various remuneration packages are available depending on skills and experience. If you think this role sounds like a good fit for you then please apply today.
Up to £60000.00 per annum
almost 3 years ago