Are you a passionate brand builder and leader?
Do you have experience of strategic and operational delivery?
Can you make logical decisions?
MacGregor Black is currently assisting an international clothing manufacturer on a search for an experienced General Manager. This is a Full-Time permanent role, based in Bangladesh.
- Develop strategic plan by studying technological and financial opportunities, presenting assumptions and recommending objectives
- Accomplishing subsidiary objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements, allocating resources, reviewing progress and making mid-course corrections
- Coordinate efforts by establishing procurement, production, marketing, field, and technical services policies and practices, as well as coordinating actions with corporate staff.
- Build company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices
- Maintain a quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- Maintain a professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, benchmarking state-of-the-art practices and participating in professional societies
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience within a General Manager role, preferably within a manufacturing environment
- Good working knowledge of different business functions
- Strong leadership qualities
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organised and able to delegate tasks
- Good interpersonal skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Computer literate
- Proactive nature
Our client is offering a market-competitive salary with excellent additional benefits.
If you are interested in discussing this exciting opportunity confidentially, please contact us today.