Global Brand Manager
Are you a high performing Brand Manager looking for progression?
Do you have experience in development and activation of brand activations?
Do you have strong creative development skills?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a Global FMCG brand on the search for a Global Brand Manager.
As the Global Brand Manager, you will build strong relationships with local teams and ambassadors across markets and cultures, driving results and exceptional execution. With a strong orientation towards digital execution and in bar/store experience, you will devise new executions that challenge competitors and stand out in market for consumers and customers.
you will lead the development and execution of brand activations linked to the brand platforms and the development of assets to ensure the brand proposition remains authentic, differentiated, premium and attractive to consumers.
- Development and execution of brand activations - specifically digital, experience and in bar / store.
- Development and flawless launch of new products / packaging projects (business case, commercial plan, set clear objectives and goals for innovation tests and launches, evaluation against KPIs) - managed through the AGILE gate process; ensure IP rights ownership for all output developed.
- Lead the development of the brands innovation strategy and the ideation process involving local markets as appropriate and utilizing external support/ideation capability knowledge if needed to optimise development of innovation concepts.
- Devise the winning approach to PoP, education driving activity BTL and creation of appropriate visibility items that drive rate of sale (On/Off) and consumer engagement at "last three feet".
- Manage the relationship with and delivery of the agencies involved with the projects
- Manage marketing spend related to activity development, ensuring effectiveness and efficiency
- Manage performance evaluation against agreed KPIs and lead corrective action with markets
What we are looking for:
- Established Brand Management experience within the alco-beverage sector
- Proven experience of the development and execution of brand activations - specifically digital, experience and in bar/store.
- Creation of appropriate visibility items that drive rate of sale at the point of purchase.
- Devise the winning approach to PoP, education and ROS driving activity BTL.
- Developed and managed relevant alliances and global partnerships and developed appropriate programmes in conjunction with our markets to maximise return for the brand.
- Managed the relationship with and delivery of the agencies involved in the projects, including performance evaluation against clear KPI agreed at the beginning of the process
- Development of brand toolkits, customer sell in and internal brand advocacy.
- Beer category experience strongly preferred
- Challenger mind-set (setting an aspirational ambition; performance-driven; focused)
- Strong creative development skills, ability to understand powerful creative ideas and how to translate them into strong experiential executions, combined with strong understanding of research methodology (art & science!)
- Strong communication skills, an engaging and dynamic personality
- Passion for results and exceptional quality output
- Solid influencing and engaging skills, enabling relationships based on respect, trust and reliability to a senior level
- Proven agency management skills
- Willingness to travel to markets and as required, globally, on a frequent basis
On offer is a competitive basic salary plus generous benefits package
Please contact Geoff Bowman today for a further discussion