Are you experienced in purchasing packaging materials?
Are you fluent in English and German?
Are you experienced with SAP R/3?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a Leader In The Personnel And Home Care Market on the search for an Group Buyer. This is a permanent role based near Zurich.
- Suppliers according to the strategic specifications
- Support in the further development of the supplier portfolio to achieve long-term goals: market analyzes, support for tenders, etc.
- Conducting price negotiations including the conclusion of delivery agreements; Achieving market-compliant prices and the required savings targets
- Continuous monitoring and reporting of savings
- Proactive and cross-location support for projects (new developments, product adjustments) of the various business units
What we are looking for:
- Proactive and solution-oriented personality with a high willingness to learn and assertiveness
- Very structured and reliable way of working and ability to manage a complex portfolio
- Purchasing specialist, KV or qualified buyer
- At least 5 years of experience in purchasing packaging materials (ideally in home care or personal care environments)
- Business fluent English and German
- Very good knowledge of SAP and Excel; good knowledge of MS Office
- Willingness to travel within Europe (approx. 10%)
On offer is a competitive salary + benefits package.
Please contact Seadna Finnegan today for further information