Head of Brand Management
Are you WSET Qualified?
Are you Multilingual (French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese)?
Have you successfully helped to develop a brand using physical, social and event based campaigns?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a Leading Wine Distributor on the search for a Head of Brand Management. This is a permanent role based in London.
As the Head of Brand Management you will oversee and manage the relationship of most of the producers in the portfolio and work alongside the Sales Director, to ensure sustainable and profitable sales.
- Manage and lead the brand management team
- Manage existing portfolio, overseeing all activity in the market
- Work closely with the Sales Director to ensure key producer targets are achieved
- Produce and present brand plans for key producers
- Work alongside Buying in pitching and attracting new producers
- Manage the brand management budget and oversee A&P spend
- Work with Wine Communications Manager to create content for LW produced materials and social channels
- Work with Event Manager to ensure all portfolio, producer and category events are commercially focussed and industry leading
What we are looking for:
- Team management experience
- Minimum 5 years working in the UK wine trade
- Wine knowledge and empathy essential / WSET Qualifications
- Communication, excellent writing and copy-editing skills
- Numerate and computer literate
- Strong commercial and operational awareness
- Languages very beneficial (French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese)
This is a great opportunity to manage a small team, continuing to move our brand forward and further into the marketplace.
Salary on offer is up to £60k + benefits.
Please contact Geoff Bowman today for further information