Are you passionate about helping clients transform their business?
Do you have a strong commercial acumen?
Do you want to work with respected organisations in the public and private sectors?
MacGregor Black is currently working with a global IT provider, on a search for an experienced Head of Business Architecture. This role is based in London.
The Head of Business Architecture plays a highly visible, central role in developing business architecture capability for use in client delivery across all industries and services lines. Reporting to the Head of Consulting, the Head of Business Architecture brings expert process optimisation, operating model, business analysis and business architecture knowledge, and is accountable for leading the Business Architecture (BA) discipline within the UK. With a passion for helping clients transform their business, the Head of Business Architecture works with organisations to understand their underlying business needs and goals and provides expert advice to support the resolution of complex business problems.
- Lead the Business Architecture Discipline for the Consulting Service line
- Extend the range of experience and skills of individual team members, resulting in increasing depth and breadth of Business Architecture capability
- Support Client Partners in in the full sales development cycle for new opportunities and account development ensuring commercially viable solutions are taken to market and delivered
- Assist in the production of RFQ / RFI / RFP responses and other proposals to clients
- Provide project delivery oversight and quality assurance for Business Architecture projects
What are we looking for?
- Demonstrable experience of leading business architecture engagements with clients
- Expert knowledge of business architecture and business analysis in a multi-disciplinary and commercial environment
- Ability to proactively develop customer relationships by listening to, understanding and anticipating, and providing solutions to customer needs
- Ability to use a clearly defined methodology for establishing priorities
- Strong commercial acumen and awareness
This is a highly visible position both internally and externally, requiring a confident and competent leader to build BA capabilities, support consulting sales and develop UK-wide propositions as part of our continued growth in the market. Consequently, taking clients' business on the change journey when introducing new concepts, approaches and technologies, while balancing and communicating deep technical domain knowledge is both the most challenging and the most rewarding aspect of this role.
Our client is offering a competitive salary and benefits scheme for the right candidate.
If you think this role could be for you, get in touch today.