Do you have a strong understanding of web and app analytics?
Can you develop data analysis to support decision-making?
Are you a seasoned leader in customer insights?
MacGregor Black is currently working exclusively with a leading international franchise operator, on a strategic search for a Head of Business Intelligence & Analytics. This is a Full-Time permanent role, based in Dubai.
- Develop and implement strategy, data architecture and tools across the Middle East, Russia, Turkey and Central and Eastern Europe in line with overall eCommerce business strategy and objectives
- Responsible for eCommerce division Data & Analytics reporting and data architecture in rapidly growing eCommerce, online (and omnichannel) marketing and trading performance improvements
- Design and implementation of overall reporting and analytics tools and architecture
- Develops data analysis and reporting services to support business decision-making that drives performance across all ecommerce brands
- Intimately understands web and app analytics, tagging, data acquisition (e.g. ETLs) and data processing processes, CRM, data visualization and data mining to drive insight
- Responsible for definition of analytics, BI and data science practices, business reporting tools and KPI definition
- Works closely and in partnership with senior eCommerce peer group, including online marketing performance acquisition and retention
- Recruits, develops, inspires and leads Ecommerce Analytics, BI and Data Science teams, creating a performance driven culture
- Together with Online Trading and Online Marketing, responsible for brands online business modelling and business planning
What are we looking for?
- Experience of modelling and creating business plans for ecommerce / online ventures
- Knowledge of researching market trends
- Strong analytical skills
- Data engineering skills
- Managerial and leadership experience in developing and implementing eCommerce and omnichannel analytics and BI programs
- Good organizational and time management skills are required
- Great communicator who presents well and is able to clearly express ideas and constructive arguments, engage with and influencer others in meetings and business discussions
Our client is offering a market-competitive salary with excellent additional benefits for the right candidate.
Contact us today for a further discussion.