Head of Controlling
Do you come from an Industrial Manufacturing background?
Do you have extensive experience in Supply Chain Finance?
Are you a proven Business Partner across Europe?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a Leading Industrial Manufacturing Company on the search for a Head of Controlling. This is a permanent role based in Budapest.
As the Head of Controlling you will manage a direct team of 8 direct reports within the supply chain/operations function. You will act as a business partner with the rest of the company across all European sites, aiming to drive business results through process optimisation.
- Responsibility for the timely preparation of the reporting of the European production sites and the preparation of the group reporting
- Business partner for the European production sites and operations management as well as the management of the group
- Coaching team members and creating a high performing group
- Participation in the monthly closing, forecast and budgeting process
- Driving cost savings and efficiencies across the different facets of the supply chain
- Responsibility for strategic and operational projects to increase performance and efficiency
- Support and implementation of optimization processes in the supply chain cost structure (working capital management)
- Creation of analysis and special evaluations as well as deriving recommendations for action
- Participation in the continuous development of the operations controlling structure
- Optimization of existing and implementation of new controlling tools, standards and processes
What we are looking for:
- 15+ years' experience
- 8+ years of supply chain finance control experience
- Extensive experience within Industrial Manufacturing
- Six Sigma is desirable
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Head of Controlling to join a leading international company as an organisational / business leader
On offer is a competitive salary + benefits
Please contact Qasim Khan today for further information