Are you an experienced eCommerce professional looking for a new project with global FMCG brands?
Do you want to work for a category leading FMCG manufacturer?
Would you like to be involved in developing a market-leading eCommerce strategy?
MacGregor Black is currently assisting a branded FMCG manufacturer on a strategic search for a Head of Ecommerce. This is a Interim contract for a minimum of 4-6 months, based in Yorkshire with remote work and flexibility available.
- Driving sales across all areas of the business including the web store, retail store portfolio, commercial and trade divisions by true omnichannel, customer centric marketing
- Optimising the customer journey by monitoring and acting on key metrics such as traffic, conversion and abandonment rates, average order value etc
- Constantly improving product content to increases conversion rates
- Driving constant improvement and innovation in web shop customer experience
- Coordinating with product and offline marketing teams to support business strategy and ensure a consistent cross-channel experience
What are we looking for?
- Experience within retail ecommerce ( Pureplay / B2B / Retail )
- Demonstratable results in website management and driving online sales
- Extensive knowledge of digital marketing and an understanding of the customer journey
- Experience of leading a team
- Budget management is essential
Our client is offering a market-competitive salary with excellent additional benefits for the right candidate. If you are interested in hearing more, contact Mark Gouland today.