Head of Export Sales
Do you have a passion for food, health and healthy living?
Do you have experience managing national accounts in the food or drinks market?
Do you want to be part of a very fast-growing snacks producer?
MacGregor Black is currently working with a progressive young challenger brand in the snacks market, on a search for a Head of Export Sales. This is a Full-Time permanent role, home-based role with HO based in Central London.
As Head of Export Sales, you will have the opportunity to make your mark, helping to shape and develop the export sector, predominantly bringing on new accounts and managing existing accounts.
- Full P&L Responsibility, managing turnover, budget spend, promotions and forecasts
- Responsible for achieving export sales targets, and growing the market share over the next 3-5 years
- Responsible for developing the EMEA and BENELUX markets
- Work across all business functions including; Operations, Finance, Marketing, Customer Service and NPD
- Build lasting relationships with both distributors and retailers
- Feeding back with market information to help develop and build the brand, not afraid to bring new ideas to the table
- Management of one Direct report
What we are looking for:
- Educated to degree level
- Experience managing national accounts at head office level
- Experience in the export channel with a snacks brand, ideally within EMEA and BENELUX channels
- Comfortable working in a high paced environment with a young and vibrant team
- A tenacious and results driven attitude, able to deliver results quickly, whilst also building a long-term growth plan
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and negotiation skills
- Interest in food, health and healthy living would be an advantage
For the right candidate this is a perfect opportunity to join a rapidly growing company, have a genuine impact on the growth of the business. Growth and development opportunities will be available as the company expands.
On offer is a competitive salary.
Contact Phil Stead for further information.