Are you an On Trade Specialist with the ability lead a growing Field Sales Function?
Can you inspire and develop a large people matrix within a market leading supplier?
Are you strategically capable of delivering growth across a complex and demanding customer base?
MacGregor Black is currently collaborating with a global alcoholic drink's supplier, on a search for a talented and ambitious Head of Field Sales - Independent Free Trade Channel. This is a Full-Time, permanent role and is Field based, with flexibility to travel within the UK as and when required.
The Head of Field Sales is the strategic commercial leader for the channel / team and is the key facilitator of the relationship between the customers and the business. In this role you will create a culture of continuous improvement, target achievement and demonstrate high levels of personal motivation, positivity and resilience at all time.
- Ensure overall delivery of the P&L and brand objectives
- Develop a customer-focused team culture
- Work with the Senior Directors and Commercial Capability Manager in the ongoing upskilling of the team
- Create a market-beating, value-adding strategy which ensures the alignment of key objectives and facilitates the creation of long-term, powerful customer partnerships
- Continuously monitor the customer performance to identify opportunities and minimise risks
- Work with category development and customer marketing teams to develop, implement and maintain strategic and bespoke account plans in line with our category vision
- Report monthly on successes, challenges and competitor activity
- Increase direct and in-direct head count across the business unit
What are we looking for?
- Customer focused operator with excellent On Trade exposure
- Outstanding people leadership skills
- Experience of working in a fast-paced sales environment
- Effective negotiation style
- Strong analytical skills and commercial awareness
- Robust financial proficiency
- Ability to lead and motivate a team of up to 30 colleagues
- High level of commercial acumen
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- High level of computer literacy
- Education to degree level is highly advantageous
Our client is offering a highly competitive base salary with excellent additional benefits including annual bonus, car allowance, family healthcare, company pension and softer benefits.
To be considered for this opportunity you must have an excellent track record of managing large people matrix at the national field sales level or within a wider on trade capacity. If you're interested in a confidential discussion surrounding this rare opportunity, please send an updated CV