Are you an experienced hands-on finance professional looking for a new challenge?
Do you have strong leadership and people development capability?
Are you commercially insightful?
MacGregor Black is delighted to be collaborating with a leading organisation on a strategic search for a talented Commercial Finance Manager, based in Nottinghamshire.
As part of the Management Team, the UK&I Finance Manager will primarily be responsible for the financial strategy and driving information on commercial and operational performance. With authority of the full planning and control cycle, as well as overseeing all statutory legal requirements, you will take accountability for cash forecasting, site control and business control within sales and reporting.
- Preparation of budgets and detailed financial management reports to the board and Senior Management Team
- Responsible for providing a robust business plan with clear KPI's to advise and guide the financial strategy in line with Group's overall financial strategy
- Manage and effectively lead the finance team
- Dealing with external suppliers, Insurers, IT systems and potential acquisitions as part of the wider remit
- Partnering with managers to own their P&L's, providing clarity of costs incurred, challenging assumptions and driving adjustments as needed to ensure the attainment of financial budgets and stretch objectives
- Develop and implement financial policies and procedures ensuring that all information is secure and stored in compliance with current legislation
What are we looking for?
- A strategic and commercially focused finance profession who has vision, energy and expertise to help create and embed a new best ibn class finance and administration model
- Qualified Accountant - ACA, ACCA, CIMA, or equivalent
- At least 10 years financial experience
- Commercially astute with strong analysis and financial modelling skills
- Operated at a senior strategic decision-making level
- Analyse trends and demonstrate exceptional financial reporting
- Strong leadership and people development capability
Our client is offering a market-competitive salary with excellent additional benefits including pension contribution and private healthcare.
If you are interested in discussing this exciting opportunity confidentially, please contact us today.