Head of Finance
Do you have extensive experience in the Food / FMCG Sector?
Have you previously worked with financial reporting and technical accounting systems in a large multi-site environment?
Are you ACA or ACCA qualified?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a Leading Branded Food Supplier on the confidential search for a Head of Finance. This is a Permanent role based in Yorkshire.
As the Head of Finance you will be responsible for financial reporting, producing the statutory accounts and managing the day to day finance function.
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience leading a group finance function within branded food or FMCG
- Worked within a similar nationwide / market leading environment (scale / complexity)
- Production of group statutory accounts and consolidation of monthly group results
- Preparation of group cash flow forecast
- Ensuring tax compliance across the group and exposure to tax planning projects
- A business leader comfortable with holding others to account on performance, including senior management across a large and complex business
- Experience managing similar interim projects, needs to be able to hit the ground running
- Previous experience with SAP would be favourable
- An engaging personality not afraid to get involved
- Strong Commercial Acumen
- Must be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, or CIMA)
- Minimum of 5 years in an accounting leadership role
As this role is confidential, we are unable to share extensive details at this time. If you would like to find out more then please contact Nichola Saul today for further discussion.