Head of HR
Do you have experience within a unionised FMCG business?
Are you able to drive culture?
Are you able to drive change and deliver a HR agenda within a matrix organisation?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a Large FMCG Manufacturer on the search for a Head of HR. This is a permanent role based in Bremen, Germany.
As the Head of HR, you will be responsible for the full HR Lifecycle management of a single site.
- Work collaboratively with the HR Leadership Team on development and delivery of HR Strategy
- Act as the internal specialist for major change programmes
- Coach and build the capability of senior leaders to anticipate and manage organisational issues
- Play a critical role in organisational wide transformation or projects which impact on our people, providing expert advice and guidance to senior leaders
- Responsible for ensuring HR Business Partners develop, with their senior leadership teams, action plans arising from the employee engagement survey
- Ensure that HR Business Partners work collaboratively with the Talent Team to identify high potential talent across the company which support succession plans to meet the current and future needs of the business
- Proactively share professional guidance, best practice and intelligence within the HR team
- Lead, develop and motivate the business partnering team to ensure delivery of a high-performing, professional service
What we are looking for:
- Relevant degree/professional qualification
- Significant experience in generalist HR roles and in managing change and transformation
- Experienced people manager with coaching skills
- Highly influential, trusted to provide high quality in-house 'consulting' and specialism
- Can deliver results through others
- Commercially focused with the ability to show an ROI on key learning interventions
- High quality presentation and facilitation skills with ability to be credible with senior executives
This is a great opportunity for an experienced generalist HR Professional to join an international leading company and be responsible for one of their key manufacturing sites.
On offer is €110k Euros + Benefits.
Please contact Nina Robison today for further information