Are you a highly experienced marketeer looking for a new challenge?
Do you have a strong commercial and luxury brand focus?
Do you want to work for an exciting, award-winning luxury drinks brand?
MacGregor Black is currently working with a well-established luxury drinks client, on an exciting role for a Head of Marketing. Responsible for a Marketing team of up to 18 staff and the management of external relationships with agencies and partnerships, you will report directly to the CEO and will be based at the client's Head Office in London, however the role will require flexibility to travel when needed.
As a strategic, forward-thinking, dynamic and creative brand marketer, the Head of Marketing will lead a team and deliver results aimed at increasing the brand awareness globally, including its further establishment as a luxury brand. The Head of Marketing must also help build a 'second label' product into a thriving and desirable brand in and of itself.
We are looking for someone who has experience of working in a high-profile or luxury SME and therefore has understanding and affinity of luxury brands.
Key Responsibilities in the Head of Marketing role:
- In conjunction with the CEO and others, review the vision for the brand and second-label, then develop, lead and execute our marketing strategies and plans- including brand partnerships, campaigns, events, digital marketing and PR
- Ensure that workflow and projects are appropriately managed and developed on time and on budget
- Accountable for signing off marketing literature and campaigns, ensuring compliance with brand and second label guidelines
- Oversee the delivery of high quality communication assets in all relevant channels online and offline
- Contribute to a positive culture within the team as well as throughout the business
What are we looking for?
We are looking for someone with a creative visionary, who has experience of working to a strategic plan with flexibility to respond to opportunities.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience of managing third parties including agencies to ensure clear brief and consistent on time delivery, managing budgets and evaluating cost/benefit of proposed projects. You will be expected to lead and develop a team, as well as have the drive for change and improvements. Having a strong, academic background and a wine qualification would be desirable, but not essential.
You must be: Organised, a Communicator, Flexible, Quick-Thinking and Influential.
The successful candidate can expect a market competitive salary and additional benefits.
If this sounds like the right role for you, get in touch today.