Head of Marketing
Are you an energetic marketeer with creative flair?
Do you have a strategic mindset to help develop and grow brands?
Do you want to create and execute a marketing plan and manage your own team?
MacGregor Black is currently assisting a high growth start up in the drinks industry, on a search for an Head of Marketing. This is a Full-Time permanent role, based in Newcastle.
You will work as part of the growth and expansion of a high growth, quirky and premium brand taking the market by storm in the drinks industry. You will help to develop and execute strategies to drive growth in terms of brand building and online sales.
- Develop and implement a clear communication and content strategy (B2B as well as B2C)
- Build best practice brand plans with the marketing team, including experiential, PR, digital and trade activation ensuring a connected consumer journey with relevant messaging at every consumer and shopper touchpoint
- Create exciting, sharable and scalable campaigns that invite consumers to discover the brand
- Bring 'Tea with Spirit' to live by creating memorable shopping/ drinking experiences
- Implement brand activations effectively in close collaboration with the marketing and sales team
- Build an effective 'customer sales funnel' (especially for online channels) for effective brand building and driving growth/ sales
- Lead and develop the marketing team to deliver best-inclass marketing
- Analyse performance of the business using internal and external data, recommending change or optimisation where required § Plan and manage the marketing budget as well as investment proposals
What are we looking for?
- 6 years + of marketing experience, with the ability to demonstrate strong marketing knowledge and is used to working with a collaborative marketing team
- Inspiring leader with proven ability to deliver through others (previous line management experience is required)
- Team player who can collaborate with a cross-functional team to drive strong business & team performance
- A passionate brand advocate, with a natural affinity for drinks brands
- Experience in building integrated brand campaigns and with good knowledge of the merits of individual media & touchpoints
- Experience of managing creative and communications agencies
- A superb project manager, who can stick to timelines and budgets and is used to taking ownership for delivery of projects and whatever it takes to get the job done
- Ability to thrive in an autonomous, self-starter environment, not fazed by speed - a real multi-tasker and someone who thinks and suggests rather than always asks
- Strong commercial acumen, good numerical literacy and understanding of P&Ls
- Strategic and analytical marketeer with a creative flair and love of brands § Curiosity and passion for consumers
Our client is offering a competitive salary with excellent additional benefits and the opportunity to work in a vibrant office culture for the right candidate. This role would suit someone who is passionate about marketing and enjoys interacting with people at all levels.
Contact us today for a further discussion.