Head of Marketing
Are you looking for a challenging role, with huge autonomy and stretch potential?
Can you drive sales through innovative marketing through multiple channels?
Are you a proven leader who can achieve great results?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a Niche Premium FMCG Manufacturer on the search for a Head of Marketing. This is a permanent role based in South Wales.
As the Head of Marketing, you will manage and lead the growth plan as a key brand. You will be responsible for the development of the long-term strategy, full marketing mix, innovation plans and have P&L accountability. You will also be responsible for the management of events and customer visits at our visitor centre.
- Developing and leading the brand vision, equity and strategy, giving clarity to a 3-year brand plan and executing that on time and budget
- Tracking brand performance across key formats and channels. Ensuring appropriate business actions are taken with the sales team and senior exec
- Acting as brand custodian to develop and innovate visual identity and packaging
- Effectively collaborate and communicate with internal teams to ensure alignment and consistency of brand strategies and plans
- Develop and grow experience led events and tours.
- Design and develop a variety of marketing initiatives and materials, ensuring maximum coverage in strategic areas.
- Develop visits and events that excite and enthral, proactively generating great PR and Social Media storylines.
- Analyse visitor numbers across relevant channels (e.g. online, walk-up, small group, large group customers)
- Establish and oversee relationships with appropriate trade and industry influencer groups
- Oversee relationship with Visit Wales, including implementation of QA Scheme (ensuring 5 Star status), advertising opportunities, FAM trips, journalist/blogger engagement and membership of relevant steering group(s)
What we are looking for:
- Knowledge and experience of executing traditional, digital and influencer marketing
- Experience defining marketing plans and budgets and working within them on KPI's
- Experience in the Wine, Beer or Spirits / FMCG industry is essential
- Analytical - Experience of Excel to advanced Level
- Able to add value at every opportunity with marketing to drive sales
- Strong commercial and practical sensibility
- Significant brand marketing and strategic expertise and ideally with experience working across multiple markets / regions
- Experience working closely with a sales team to reach targets and measurables
- High potential manager both functionally strong and with great business leadership capability
- Able to build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, able to influence and collaborate across levels, regions and cultures
- Flexible / agile and comfortable working with ambiguity
- Passion for being at the heart of development in a main strategic plan for a global brand
Competitive Salary on offer + Benefits.
Please contact Geoff Bowman today for further information