Head of Marketing
Do you want to work for an international leading innovator of fine food?
Do you have a proven track record in building and delivering marketing plans within the food category?
Are you an ambitious, high potential marketeer looking for your next challenge?
MacGregor Black are partnering with an Innovator of Fine Food on the search for a Head of Marketing. This is a permanent role based in Manchester.
As the Head of Marketing, reporting directly to the CEO, you will drive the change and improvement across both strategic and operational initiatives. You will set the marketing strategy and create engaging marketing collateral for foodservice customers and independent retailers. We are looking for a candidate who can develop a digital DTC channel, whilst also working with NPD creating a new brand portfolio of products.
- Developing and leading the brand vision, equity, and strategy, giving clarity to a 3-year product / brand plan and executing that on time and budget
- Tracking brand performance across key formats and channels. Ensuring appropriate business actions are taken with the sales team and senior execs
- Acting as brand custodian to develop and innovate visual identity and packaging
- Effectively collaborate and communicate with internal teams to ensure alignment and consistency of brand strategies and plans
- Design and develop a variety of marketing initiatives and materials, ensuring maximum coverage in strategic areas
- Establish and oversee relationships with appropriate trade and industry influencer groups
- Define and execute a new marketing strategy in line with company targets
- Work with the NPD team to create new brands and products aimed at different market sectors, including a vegan offering
- Create and develop a new online platform aimed at simplifying DTC business
- Responsible for all Below-The-Line marketing
What we are looking for:
- Knowledge and experience of executing traditional, digital and influencer marketing
- Experience defining marketing plans and budgets and working within them towards KPI's
- Experience within marketing in the food industry is essential
- Analytical - Experience of Excel to advanced Level
- Able to add value at every opportunity with marketing to drive sales
- Strong commercial and practical sensibility
- Significant brand marketing and strategic expertise and ideally with experience working across multiple markets / regions
- Experience working closely with a sales team to reach targets and measurables
- High potential manager both functionally strong and with great business leadership capability
- Able to build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, able to influence and collaborate across levels, regions, and cultures
- Flexible / agile and comfortable working with ambiguity
- Passion for being at the heart of development in a main strategic plan for a global brand
- Bilingual speaking French would be preferable but not essential
This is a great chance for someone with innovative ideas and a strategic mindset to come and overhaul the marketing of a leading innovator in the fine food market. The opportunity to grow and develop within the role is huge and suits someone who is career driven, ambitious and hard working.
The salary on offer is up to £55k + Benefits.
Please contact Anette Fink today for further details.