Do you have an enviable track record within a major drink's supplier?
Do you have the appetite to grow complex working relationships?
Are you a forward-thinking commercial professional who is both customer & people focussed?
MacGregor Black is currently working with a growing drinks supplier, on a strategic and pivotal search for an experienced Head of On-Trade. This is a home-based, full-time permanent role, with regular UK travel required. London HQ.
The Head of On-Trade will manage a large team of colleagues and be responsible for all on-trade channels / customers within the UK.
- Deliver the key commercial KPI's for the on-trade accounts
- Ensure overall delivery of the P&L and brand objectives
- Develop a customer-focused team culture
- Work with the Managing Director and Commercial Capability Manager in the ongoing upskilling of the team
- Create a market-beating, value-adding strategy which ensures the alignment of key objectives and facilitates the creation of long-term, powerful customer partnerships
- Deliver the agreed commercial P&L for your customers
- Continuously monitor the customer performance to identify opportunities and minimise risks
- Work with category development and customer marketing teams to develop, implement and maintain strategic and bespoke account plans in line with category vision
- Report monthly on successes, challenges and competitor activity
What are we looking for?
- Customer focused
- Experience of working in a fast-paced sales environment
- Effective negotiation style
- Strong analytical skills and commercial awareness
- Robust financial proficiency
- Ability to lead and motivate a team
- High level of commercial acumen
- Education to degree level is highly advantageous
Our client is offering a market-competitive £Six-figure base salary with excellent additional benefits including annual bonus and car allowance for the right candidate.
If you would be interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity, contact us today for a confidential discussion.