Head of On-Trade Sales - Germany
Are you passionate about the Drinks industry?
Do you have an extensive network in the German On Trade market?
Can you speak both German and English fluently?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a Global Alcoholic Drink's Supplier on the search for a Head of On Trade Sales. This is a permanent role based in Germany.
As the Head of On Trade Sales you will be a key figure in expanding our client's presence in the German market. You will lead a diverse agenda across National Accounts, Wholesalers, Route-To-Market and Field Sales.
- Delivery of 2020 budgeted volume and GC
- Development of strategy to fast track the business in the On Trade/PRC to deliver sales, contribution and share growth in line with 5YP
- Management of all key budgets vs agreed spends - Overheads / T&E, Customer Marketing, Customer Discounts
- Management of operational forecasts vs budget expectations
- Development of world class customer relationships with key players in the On Trade/PRC at a senior level in line with our ambition for the channel
- Represent our brand on key external trade / industry bodies to ensure we keep a 'front of mind' profile and are in touch with key industry trends
- Dotted line leadership and strong influencer on our Trade Marketing manager dedicated to the On Trade/PRC channel
- Lead, motivate and develop the On Trade team in line with Company Values to maximise employee performance
- Promote, develop and embed a 'one team' approach to On Trade/PRC in support of the delivery of the German business
- Develop best practice execution of our brand portfolio, working with the Global Commercial Excellence team; be seen as Global 'best practice' for Germany
What we are looking for:
- Working knowledge of all key trading channels based on direct personal experience
- Deep knowledge of the On Trade market place in Germany
- Excellent Customer development skills and excellent track record of front line sales experience
- Confident presenter who conveys authority; good inter-personal skills and a natural relationship builder
- Experience of building strong customer partnerships and external business relationships
- Proven high executional standards and attention to detail
- Analytical ability - decision making based on turning data into actionable insights
- Strong, positive negotiator with significant front line experience of complex negotiations
- Strong team leadership experience; including talent development & commercial capability
- Commercial awareness - understanding of P&Ls, proven track record in profit management
- Ability to manage complex, varied workloads under high time pressure
- Ability to build and align commercial strategies across a variety of stakeholder groups with conflicting interests
- Strong financial and analytical skills
- Strong networking skills
- Driven and resilient
This is a great opportunity to have a real impact on the growth of a well-established brand as they expand their international reach.
On offer is a Competitive Salary + Benefits.
Please contact Geoff Bowman today for further information.