Are you a forward-thinking IT professional with a drive for digital strategy?
Are you passionate about developing teams?
Do you have a strong eCommerce background?
MacGregor Black is delighted to be working with a leading FMCG company, on a search for a talented Head of Online. This role is based in London.
Our client is a household name, with continued brand awareness in the UK and Ireland. Strong year-on-year growth in the online channel has resulted in the development of a new position, and we are looking for someone who can develop its online strategy and take the brand awareness to the next level. The Head of Online will be responsible for nurturingkey accounts, pure-plays, and multi-channel retailers to strengthen their online proposition. Part of that growth will also involve developing a team.
- Own all online channels
- Act as partner to all commercial, marketing and brand teams within the business
- Use data to deliver media excellence
- Use data and insight to develop new sales
- Ensure alignment with brand, marketing and digital teams - be a key advocate for eCommerce
- Integrate eCommerce into brands business plans
- Develop strong relationships with key accounts
What are we looking for?
- Experience in a FMCG or retailer
- Good data experience
- Strong commercial focus
- Experience in building and managing a team
- Experience influencing at board level - stakeholder management
- Strong eCommerce background
The right candidate can expect a market-competitive salary and excellent benefits.
For a confidential discussion surrounding this exciting position, please contact us today.