Head of OOH Sales (Convenience and Online)
Do you have a passion for food, health and healthy living?
Do you have experience managing national accounts in the food or drinks market?
Do you want to be part of a very fast-growing snacks producer?
MacGregor Black is currently working with a progressive young challenger brand in the snacks market, on a search for a Head of Sales - OOH (Convenience and Online). This is a Full-Time permanent role, home-based role with HO based in Central London.
As Head of Sales - OOH (Convenience and Online) you will have the opportunity to make your mark, helping to shape and develop the export sector, predominantly bringing on new accounts and managing existing accounts.
- Full P&L Responsibility, managing turnover, budget spend, promotions and forecasts
- Responsible for achieving sales targets, and growing the market share over the next 3-5 years
- Work across all business functions including; Operations, Finance, Marketing, Customer Service and NPD
- Feeding back with market information to help develop and build the brand, not afraid to bring new ideas to the table
- Management of one Direct report
- Managing an account base including: Shell, BP, Boots, WHSmith, H&B, Wholefoods, Nisa, Costcutter, Compass, Brakes, Amazon, Ocado
What we are looking for:
- Educated to degree level
- Experience managing national accounts at head office level
- Experience in the OOH / Foodservice channel with a food or drinks brand
- Comfortable working in a high paced environment with a young and vibrant team
- A tenacious and results driven attitude, able to deliver results quickly, whilst also building a long-term growth plan
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and negotiation skills
- Interest in food, health and healthy living would be an advantage
For the right candidate this is a perfect opportunity to join a rapidly growing company, have a genuine impact on the growth of the business. Growth and development opportunities will be available as the company expands.
On offer is a competitive salary.
Contact Phil Stead for further information.