Head of Planning
Do you have SAP / EDI / MRP Experience?
Do you have experience managing major multiples?
Do you have FMCG / Fresh Food experience?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a Leading Branded Food Supplier on the search for a Head of Planning. This is a permanent role based in Hull.
As the Head of Planning you will be responsible for streamlining the planning function across the business. Key areas for improvement will be staffing, orders, trials and customer management.
- Manage multiple manufacturing units covering a variety of products and brands
- Manage key accounts including multiple retailers
- Manage a small team of schedulers and planners
What we are looking for:
- A strong leader who is willing to challenge and drive their team
- Someone who can add value from day one in a fast paced environment
- FMCG / Fresh Food / Branded food experience
- Experience managing a large portfolio of SKUs ~150+
- SAP / EDI / MRP Experience
- Visual Basic experience
- Cost driven
Salary on offer is up to £50k + Benefits
Please contact Craig Grainger today for further information